U.S. Tech-pert Panel
Led by an editor from CNET Networks of the USA, a group of five leading American IT and electronics journalists and analysts have formed the U.S. Tech-pert Panel, an autonomous committee of experts who cover CEATEC JAPAN from the point of view of U.S.
industry specialists. These experts select the 12 products at CEATEC JAPAN with the most potential influence on the U.S. market and publicize the results to American media. Many other media report on the Panel's results, including a comment from a member in 2007: "There are more surprises per square meter at CEATEC JAPAN than anywhere else in the world."
Public Relations Activities
- the Wall Street Journal ASIA,
- the Wall Street Journal Europe,
- the Wall Street Journal Global,
- Automation Review,The Promotion of Telecom Industry News,
- The Telecom Economic News, Dempa Times, Dempa Shimbun,
- The Business Technology Daily News,
- The Nikkei Business Daily, The Nikkei
- AEI (Asia Electronics Industry),
- BCN (Business Computer News), Itware, M&E (A4 edition),
- NEP, OHM, Robocon Magazine,
- Monthly EPD (Electronics Product Digest),
- Ten Commi (Autumn edition), Denkiten,
- Electronic Parts and Materials, Journal of IEICE (Monthly),
- Nikkei Automotive Technology, Nikkei Electronics,
- Nikkei Micro Devices, Nikko Forum
- E-Mail magazines
Nikkei Microdevices News,
Nikkei Electronics News, ITPro News Mail
CEATEC JAPAN E-mail Magazine
CEATEC JAPAN OFFICIAL MAIL MAGAZINE was sent every Friday by e-mail to visitors to the previous exhibition who requested information on this year's event.
Number of distributions: Approx. 160,000 (only to visitors who requested information)
- Total of 15 magazines issued from the first one on March 2 to CEATEC JAPAN 2007 opening.
CEATEC JAPAN Web Magazine
The first volume was issued on June 1 2007. Since then,viewpoints of CEATEC JAPAN and newsworthy information were rapidly introduced.
Total number of issuance: 51
Creation of PR Tools (Print)
- (1)Posters (B1, B2, B3)For distribution to exhibitors and cooperating organizations
- (2)Japanese invitation cards set
- (3)English invitation cards set
- (4)Site map
- (5)English guidebook
- (6)Daily news for exhibitors
- Distributed each day to all exhibitors.(Articles on events at the site, Guide of viewpoint, bulletins on business matters and news flash of visitors questionnaire).