How to Apply
Members of the press can register and enter at either the Press Registration Counter at the Makuhari Messe Central Entrance or the Press Registration Counter at the 2nd floor Press Center in the International Conference Hall.
Please present 2 business cards when you register.
Registration and admission as a member of the press may be denied if the office judges that a person does not adequately qualify. We ask for your understanding.
*Persons may register and enter as members of the press if they are directly related to coverage, including those who fall under the following
- Broadcasting departments of all media types such as television, radio, newspaper, magazine, and commercial web news; reporters, editors, directors, cameraman and other members of the editing department that are directly related to coverage; writers contributing to existing media.
An on-site Press Center will be set up at CEATEC JAPAN 2008, providing various services and information to the media. Exhibitors can distribute information on important new products and technologies in press release form to the media at the Press Center.
Hours of Operation
- September 30th (Tue.) - October 3rd (Fri.) 9:00 - 18:00
- October 4th (Sat.) 9:00 - 17:00
(Doors will close at 17:00 on the last day of the event.)
- International Conference Hall, 2nd Floor (Look for the "Press Center" sign)
How to Apply
- Please present two business cards at the Press Center. You will be given a press pass, which you are requested to wear while inside the exhibition.
Online Press Registration applications are being accepted from Friday, August 1.
Friday, August 1, to Friday, September 19, 2008
*Members of the press whose applications are approved and who register online will receive their press badges in advance of the show.
Equipment & Services
- Press Room
- Desks, personal computers (English & Japanese with Internet connection), copier, fax machine, telephone
- Internet connections via analog telephone line or ADSL if you bring your own PC
- Internet Connection Environment; Analog line *Please bring your own dial-up modem.
- Network LAN (wireless/wired) *Please bring your own dedicated LAN card.
- Free drink and snack counter
- Cloak Service
- Lockers (limited number available)
- Sponsor comments and press releases, exhibitor press releases, event summaries, comprehensive event information pamphlet, sponsor-related data, special exhibition-related data, conference-related data, event attendance reports, photos from events, etc
Press briefing rooms
Press briefing rooms will be set up for exhibitor and media use in the Press Center. Exhibitors will be able to announce product releases and hold press conferences in these rooms.