- What is the easiest way to get to the venue?
- (1)From Tokyo
From Tokyo Station take the express ("kaisoku") train on the JR Keiyo Line.
・Get off at Kaihin Makuhari Station. It is a 5-minute walk from the station.
(28-minute train ride; \540 one-way)
＜Direct Limousine Bus Service from YCAT＞
There is direct limousine bus service from the Yokohama City Air Terminal (YCAT) to the CEATEC JAPAN venue.
(YCAT) to the CEATEC JAPAN venue.
It takes 70 - 90 minutes from Yokohama (YCAT) to Makuhari Messe.
(Adults: \1,500; Children: \750)
＜Please refrain from coming by car＞
Traffic to and from the venue will be heavy during the exhibition. Save your time and energy for the exhibition - come by bus or train.
- What are the dates and times of the exhibition?
- Tuesday, October 6, 12:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 7-Saturday, October 10, 10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
※A "Premium Pass" is required for admission during the morning of October 6.
- What is the latest time I can enter the venue?
- You may enter the venue up until 4:50pm.
However, the venue closes at 5pm so it is best to arrive early to give yourself time to look at the exhibits.
- How should a group of 20 or more students apply?
- Information will be posted on our web site starting from about mid-August. Download and fill out the proper documents to apply.
- Can you be re-admitted to the venue?
- You may enter the venue as many times as you like as long as you have your admission ID.
- Is it possible for me to use only a single name and e-mail address to pre-register for more than one person?
- The CEATEC JAPAN pre-registration system requires that all visitors are pre-registered individually so the name and e-mail address of each visitor is necessary.
- I pre-registered for CEATEC JAPAN last year so is it necessary for me to register again this year? Also, can I use the same username and password from last year?
- Sorry, but our Official Members Site has been renewed this year so please make sure to pre-register again just as you did last year.
- I would like to change my pre-registration e-mail address.
- Your e-mail address is your user ID, therefore it cannot be changed. Although it is a bit inconvenient, you will need to re-register with your new address. After doing this, you can delete your previous registration by logging in under your old address and following the "Cancel" procedures.
- I have forgotten my pre-registration User ID and Password.
- Your user ID is the e-mail address that you registered. Please refer to the form in the Pre-registration site for your password.
- When is the latest that I can pre-register?
- You may pre-register up until October 4. The Same-day Registration Counter will be very crowded during the exhibition. In order that you spend your time at CEATEC JAPAN wisely, we recommend pre-registration.
Venue Facilities & Services
- Will there be a place to temporarily store personal belongings?
- Please use the coin lockers located in the venue.
- Is smoking allowed inside the venue?
- Smoking is prohibited in the exhibition halls, seminar halls and other areas within the venue. Please smoke only in designated areas.
- Where should I go if I need information or assistance in the venue?
- Please direct your questions to the staff at one of the Information Counters set up in the venue.
- Is there a paging system in the venue?
- As a rule, there is no paging in the venue. Please consult with the Information Center in case you have become separated from a member of your group or you are scheduled to meet someone.
- What can I do if I don't want to carry catalogs and other materials distributed by exhibitors back from the venue?
- A delivery service ("takkyubin") will be available at the venue to post materials to your home or hotel. Please check the venue map for the location of the Delivery Counter.
- Can I photograph (with a camera or phone) or video products exhibited at the venue?
- Photos and videos of the site as a whole are permitted. However, we ask for your cooperation in kindly asking exhibitors for permission before taking photographs or videoing exhibits or specific products. Some exhibitors may request visitors to refrain from photographing or videoing.
- Will it be possible to purchase products from exhibitors at the venue?
- Exhibitors' products will not be available for direct purchase at the venue.
- How can I audit a conference?
- To make a reservation for a conference, please enroll at the CEATEC JAPAN Pre-registration and Reservation site. We recommend enrolling early as sessions close when a fixed number of participants is reached.
- What should I do if a session I would like to audit is already full?
- Same-day tickets may be available if seats open due to a cancellation. When there is availability, numbered tickets are issued after 10am at the Conference Information Counter on the 2nd floor of the International Conference Hall. Please go directly to the Counter and ask for a numbered ticket.
- I would like some documentation on CEATEC JAPAN.
- Please visit the Exhibitors page on our official web site and download the Exhibition Guide, last year's Exhibition Report or other materials. In addition, if you would like one of our published brochures, contact out office directly by phone or through an inquiry form. Documentation sent to you is identical to that which can be downloaded.
- My company is considering exhibiting at next year's CEATEC JAPAN. Who should I contact for further information about becoming an exhibitor?
- Please contact the CEATEC JAPAN Management Office after this year's exhibition.