CEATEC 2022 Comes to a Successful Conclusion.
The next exhibition will be held at Makuhari Messe from October 17th to 20th, 2023.
November 10, 2022
The Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA: Takahito Tokita, Director and Chairman; also Representative Director, CEO and CDXO of Fujitsu, Limited) has announced the successful conclusion of the CEATEC 2022, which was held in a hybrid format at Makuhari Messe from October 18th (Tue) to 21st (Fri), and online from October 1st (Sat) to 31st (Mon), with an attendance of 81,612 registered visitors to the Makuhari Messe venue, and 30,307 to the online venue. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all members of the wide range of industries and businesses, government agencies, and research institutions, as well as students from universities, technical colleges, high schools and more for attending the exhibition at the Makuhari Messe and online.
Next year, CEATEC 2023 will be held at Makuhari Messe for a four-day period from Tuesday, October 17th to Friday, October 20th. The call for exhibitors is scheduled to open in January 2023.
CEATEC 2022 Official Website: https://www.ceatec.com/
- Name :
- CEATEC 2022 (Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies)
- Purpose :
- Facilitating the realization of Society 5.0, designed to further economic development and the solution of social problems, people, technology, and information from all industries and sectors will gather to envision the future through "co-creation.”
- Dates :
- @Makuhari Messe : October 18 (Tue.) - 21 (Fri.); 10:00 a.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.
@ONLINE Site: October 1 (Sat.) ~ 31 (Mon.)
- Venues :
- Makuhari Messe and online
- Admission :
- Free of charge (All visitors are required to register online in advance)
- Sponsor :
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
- Co-sponsors :
- Communications and Information network Association of Japan (CIAJ)
Software Association of Japan (SAJ)