- WHY CEATEC
- Participation Guide
- Promotions & Support
- I want to know more about CEATEC.
CEATEC is a comprehensive exhibition of Society 5.0* covering all types of businesses and industries.
Many new visions, concepts, and businesses for the future society will be presented, utilizing cutting-edge technologies such as Web 3.0, Metaverse, robots, and artificial intelligence (AI).
Society 5.0 is A human-centered society that balances economic development and the resolution of social issues through a system that highly integrates cyber space (virtual space) and physical space (real space). Fore more, refer to the Cabinet Office at: https://www8.cao.go.jp/cstp/society5_0/ More information about CEATEC is also available on the following page.WHY CEATEC
- What are the dates of exhibition held at Makuhari Messe venue?
- The dates are between October 17th (Tue) and 20th (Fri), 2023.
- What are the exhibition hours at Makuhari Messe Venue?
- The event will be held from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- I would like to receive materials related to exhibiting.
- You can fill out the request form (click below) to obtain information on exhibiting at the show.
- How can I obtain an English version of the Exhibitor Guide?
- If you would like to receive information on exhibiting at the show, fill out the request form (click below).
Application, Payment, and Fees
- How can I apply?
- All applications for exhibitors are accepted through the website.
Please access the link below and fill in the required information on the application form.
We cannot accept applications by hand, mail, fax, or e-mail.
The order in which booth locations are selected will be determined by the order in which the application forms are submitted.
- What happens if I apply before 10:00 am on Tuesday, February 7th?
- We are sorry, but we cannot accept your application.
- Until when can I cancel my application to exhibit?
- Please contact us if you wish to cancel your application for exhibition.
Please note that a cancellation fee of 100% of the booth fee will be charged after June 1 (Thu.).
- Until when can I change my exhibit area or the number of booths?
- You may apply for changes until May 31 (Wed.); changes to the exhibit area after June 1 (Thu.) will not be accepted in general.
There is no specific deadline for changing the number of booths, but please note the following
- Depending on the timing of the change, it may not be possible to change the number of booths as requested.
- Once the booth location has been determined, it may not be possible to change the number of booths to your requested number of booths at the determined booth location.
- If you wish to reduce the number of booths after June 1 (Thu.), 100% of the booth fee for the reduced number of booths will be charged as a cancellation fee. (Consumption tax will be added to the cancellation fee.)
- What is the billing policy?
- Invoices for booth fees will be sent out after April with a payment deadline of June 30 (Fri.). If expenses such as electricity usage fees are incurred at the venue, they will be invoiced after the exhibition period. Please contact the CEATEC Management Office for any other requests.
- Can I apply on a provisional basis?
- We do not officially accept provisional applications due to the fact that applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. However, we will be happy to discuss this with you depending on the timing and circumstances of your consideration. Please contact the CEATEC Management Office first.
- Can I apply after the priority application deadline (Friday, April 28)?
- Yes, you can apply. However, if you apply on or after April 29 (Saturday), you will be required to select your booth location from the booths designated by the CEATEC Management Office on a first-come, first-served basis from among the remaining booths after the booth locations of exhibitors who have applied by the priority application deadline are confirmed.
- How much does it cost to exhibit?
- The only mandatory fee for exhibiting is the booth fee. Normally, however, exhibition booths do not include electricity and fixtures, so we recommend that you estimate the cost of fixtures and electricity separately.
Please contact the CEATEC Management Office or a related subcontractor for details on exhibition fees and other related costs.
- We want to exhibit jointly with several companies.
- Joint exhibiting is possible. After applying to exhibit, you can register the names of joint exhibitors (companies/organizations) on the exhibitor list by using the joint exhibitor registration format.
The joint exhibitor registration format will be provided at the "Exhibitor Briefing / Booth Location Selection Meeting" scheduled in early July.
In principle, one company should apply to exhibit on behalf of others, pay the booth fee, and submit the joint exhibitor registration format. If for some reason the billing address is to be divided between two companies, please consult with the CEATEC Management Office.
- Where is the best area for exhibiting?
- Exhibit areas can be selected at the exhibitor's discretion.
A single company can exhibit in multiple areas, but you must submit an application form for each area you wish to exhibit in.
- I would like to discuss in advance which exhibit area is best for me.
- Please select the area based on the content of your exhibits that you most want to appeal to the public. It is also possible to set up booths in each area separately. Please consult with the CEATEC Management Office when considering this option.
- How do you define "startup" when exhibiting in the Startup & University Area?
- We define it as a company/organization that has been in business for less than 9 years (established after October 2014).
Booth Location and Configuration
(In Advanced Technologies / Key Devices Areas)
- Can I specify my booth location?
- It is not possible to pre-select your booth location at CEATEC. Booth locations will be selected in the order in which the application forms are received, so please apply as early as possible to facilitate the selection of your preferred booth location.
In principle, the booth location will be determined after the CEATEC Management Office receives the "Exhibition Application and Contract Form.
- When will the booth location be decided?
- You will be asked to select your preferred booth location within the area designated by the CEATEC Management Office at the "Exhibitor Briefing / Booth Location Selection Meeting" scheduled to be held in early July. The order of selection will be announced on the day of the meeting according to the order in which the exhibitor application form was received, divided into areas and number of booths. Please note that CEATEC will not disclose any information regarding the order in which booth locations are selected.
- Is there a fixed number of booths to be located prior to the booth location selection meeting?
- In order to ensure the safety of visitor flow, evacuation flow, and loading/unloading, as well as to facilitate booth allocation, booth locations may be determined in advance on a first-come, first-served basis prior to the booth location selection meeting, such as block booths (20 booths or more).
- What are the shapes and specifications of the standard booths?
- Each standard booth is approximately 9 square meters in size, and the specifications are as shown below.
For basic specifications, please refer to "1. Exhibition Fees and Plans"in the CEATEC Exhibition Regulations.
Row BoothSupplied accessories: Rear panel, side panel, booth number plate
Corner BoothSupplied accessories: Rear panel, side panel, booth number plate
Please note that the system panel on the aisle side will not be installed.
Independent BoothNo supplied accessories
(the exhibitor will need to furnish entirely including floor carpeting)
- When can I start setting up my booth?
- For block booths (20 or more booths) where large decorations may be set up, the scheduled start time is 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 14, and for all booths, 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 14, as the stipulated time to begin load-in.
- Can the Management Office introduce us to decoration and crew companies?
- Yes, details will be provided at the "Exhibitor Briefing / Booth Location Selection Meeting" scheduled for early July, and introductions can be made in advance by contacting the CEATEC Management Office. We can also introduce other efficient and reasonable services such as lodging, box lunches, catering, and courier services.
- We want to hear more on how to exhibit and the exhibition itself.
- Please contact the CEATEC Management Office by phone or using the inquiry form. A representative will contact you with further details.