Frequently Asked Questions
Exhibition Dates, PC System Requirements
- When is the exhibition going to be held at the Makuhari Messe venue?
- It is going to be held from October 18th (Tue) to 21st (Fri), 2022.
- What are the hours at Makuhari Messe venue?
- The show will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- When is the exhibition going to be open in the ONLINE venue?
- It is scheduled to be open from October 1 (Sat) to October 31 (Mon), 2022.
- What are the hours for the ONLINE venue?
- After the show opens at 10:00 a.m. on the first day of the event, the website will be available for viewing 24/7 until the site closes. However, please note that response time for real-time chats and inquiries made online may vary or be limited depending on the exhibitor.
- What are the recommended PC requirements to access and view the ONLINE exhibition?
- The ONLINE exhibition can be viewed from a browser installed on a PC, smartphone, or tablet.
We recommend that you use one of the following browsers when viewing ONLINE from a PC.
[If you are using a Windows PC]
- The latest version of Google Chrome
- The latest version of Mozilla Firefox for Windows
- The latest version of Microsoft Edge
[If you are using a Macintosh]
- The latest version of Apple Safari
- The latest version of Mozilla Firefox for Mac
- The latest version of Chrome Browser on Mac
Facilities and Services at Makuhari Messe Venue
- How can I get to the Makuhari Messe venue?
- If you are taking the train from JR Tokyo Station, it takes 23 minutes on an express or 28 minutes on a semi-express to
the nearby Kaihin-Makuhari Station on the JR Keiyo Line.
Make use of the convenient express buses that connect directly to the Makuhari Messe venue from Haneda and Narita Airports, Yokohama YCAT, and the Yaesu Exit side of JR Tokyo Station.
Please try to refrain from driving to the exhibition as much as possible, as congestion is expected while the show is held.
- Are there lockers or cloak service where I can temporarily leave my luggage/belongings?
- Please make use of the coin lockers that will be made available at the venue.
- Can I smoke at the venue?
- Smoking is prohibited in the exhibition halls, seminar venues, and other halls.
Please use smoking areas setup within Makuhari Messe.
- Can I take photos and videos (including shots/ recordings via smartphone) of exhibit products at the venue?
- Photographing of the exhibition venue is permitted, but please obtain the exhibitor's permission before photographing specific products, etc. Also note that there may be cases in which you will be asked to refrain from taking photos or videos.
- Can I purchase products displayed at the exhibition hall from various companies?
- Direct sales are limited to software and books at the exhibition. Other products on exhibit are not for sale.
- What should I do if I have any questions or run into problems at the venue?
- Please feel free to contact the staff at the information counters in the exhibition halls.
- Is there a PA service at the venue?
- We’re sorry but there is no public announcement service at the venue.
Please contact the information center if you or your acquaintances get lost at the venue, have difficulties meeting up with your friends, or misplace your belongings at the venue.
- I’d like to acquire reference materials on CEATEC.
- You may download the Exhibition Guide, a report from last year’s exhibition and/or other materials from the download
page in the Official Website.
- I’d like to learn more about CEATEC.
- Please contact the CEATEC Management Office directly using the Inquiry Form.