- WHY CEATEC
- Exhibit Menu
- CEATEC AWARD
- Promotion Menu
- Option Menu
- I want to know about CEATEC.
- CEATEC is a comprehensive exhibition of Society 5.0* covering all types of businesses and industries.
Many visions, concepts, and new businesses for the future society that utilize advanced technologies such as Web 3.0, Metaverse, robotics, and artificial intelligence (AI) will be presented.
Society 5.0: A human-centered society (Society) that balances economic development and solutions to social issues through a system that highly integrates cyber space (virtual space) and physical space (real space) .For more information about CEATEC, please refer to the following page.
Reference: Cabinet Office https://www8.cao.go.jp/cstp/society5_0/
- WHY CEATECWhat is the duration of the exhibition at Makuhari Messe?
- Tuesday, October 15 - Friday, October 18, 2024.
- What time will the event be held?
- The event will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- I would like to receive information about the exhibit.
- If you would like to receive more information on exhibiting at the show, please fill out the request form. Document Request
- Request for Information MaterialsHow can I obtain an English version of the Exhibitor Guide?
- If you would like to receive more information about exhibiting, please fill out the request form. Request for English version ofbrochure
Application, Payment and Fees
- How can I apply?
- Exhibitor applications are available on the website.
Please access the link below and fill in the required information in the application form.
Exhibitor Application Form Applications by mail, fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
Booth locations will be determined in the order in which application forms are received.
- What happens if I apply before 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 15?
- We are sorry, but we cannot accept your application.
Please apply again from the website.
- How long can I cancel my exhibit application?
- Cancellations can be made until Sunday, June 2.
After June 3 (Mon.), a cancellation fee of 100% of the booth fee will be charged.
- How long can I change my exhibit area or the number of booths?
- Applications for changes can be submitted until May 31 (Fri.), but will not be accepted after June 1 (Sat.).
Please note the following when changing the number of booths.
- Once the booth location has been determined, it may not be possible to change the number of booths to your desired number of booths at the booth location that has been determined.
- If you wish to reduce the number of booths after June 1 (Sat.), 100% of the exhibition booth fee for the reduced number of booths will be charged as a cancellation fee. (Consumption tax will be added to the cancellation fee.)
- What is your billing policy?
- Invoices for booth fees will be sent out one after another with a payment deadline of Friday June 28. If there are expenses incurred at the venue, such as electricity usage fees, they will be invoiced separately after the exhibition.
- Can I make a provisional application?
- We will be happy to consult with you depending on the situation you are considering and the timing of your formal application. Please contact the CEATEC Management Office first.
- Can I apply after the priority application deadline (Tuesday, April 30)?
- Applications are accepted. However, exhibitors who apply after Wednesday, May 1 will be asked to select a booth location on a first-come, first-served basis from among the preliminary booth candidates after the booth locations of exhibitors who have applied by the priority application deadline are confirmed.
- What are the costs associated with exhibiting?
- Generally, in addition to the booth fee, booth decoration, electrical work, and internet communication work in the booth will be charged. Other expenses will also be incurred when arranging other equipment.
Details will be provided at the exhibitor briefing to be held in July.
- I would like to exhibit jointly with several companies.
- Joint exhibiting is possible. After submitting your application, you will be informed of the joint exhibitor registration form at the exhibitor briefing to be held in July.
In general, one company should apply to exhibit on behalf of another, pay the booth fee, and submit the joint exhibitor registration form. If for some reason the billing address is split between two companies, please contact the CEATEC Management Office.
- Can I apply for the conference only?
- It is possible. The application form will be available on the official website (document download page), so please check it, fill it out, and send it to the secretariat by e-mail. Downloadpage Download page
- Is it possible to invoice on a qualified invoice?
- Possible. If you have any special items to be included in the invoicing, please contact us after applying for the exhibition.
- Are there any precautions when applying to exhibit?
- Please check if your company is a member of the sponsoring or co-sponsoring organization, and select accordingly. If you have exhibited in the past and have changed the name of your company or organization, please enter the name of the previous exhibitor in the remarks column.
- What should I do if there is a change in the details (change of address, change of contact person, etc.) after applying to exhibit?
- Please contact the CEATEC Management Office by e-mail to inform us of the changes.
About the Exhibit Area
- Where is the best area to exhibit?
- Exhibitors may choose the area in which they wish to exhibit at their own discretion.
One company may exhibit in multiple areas, but an application must be submitted for each area in which it wishes to exhibit.
- I would like to discuss in advance which exhibit area is best for me.
- Please contact the CEATEC Management Office with the details of your exhibition.
- How do you define "startup" when exhibiting at Next Generation Park (Startup & University)?
- Defined as a company/organization that has been in existence for less than 9 years (established after October 2015).
Booth location and shape
(General Exhibits Area)
- Can we specify the booth location?
- You may not choose a booth location at CEATEC in advance.
Exhibitors will be asked to select their preferred booth location at the "Booth Location Selection Meeting" to be held in July, in the order in which the application forms are submitted. Therefore, the earlier you apply, the easier you would select your preferred booth location.
In general, booth locations will be determined after the CEATEC Management Office has received the "Exhibition Application and Contract Form".
- When will the booth location be determined?
- You will be asked to select your preferred booth location at the "Booth Location Selection Meeting" to be held in early July.
The order of selection will be based on the order in which the application forms are submitted, in descending order of the number of booths.
- Booth Location SelectionDo you have a specific number of booths to locate before the meeting?
- In order to facilitate the allocation of booths at the venue, booth locations may be determined in advance on a first-come, first-served basis prior to the booth location selection meeting for block booths (20 booths or more), etc.
- What are the shapes and specifications of the standard booths?
- The standard booth size is approximately 9 square meters per booth, and the specifications are as shown in the figure below.
For basic specifications, please refer to "1. Exhibition Fees and Plans " in the CEATEC Exhibition Regulations.
Row boothAccessories: Back panel (rear), side panels, booth number board
Square boothAccessories: back panel (back), side panel, booth number board
*System panel on the aisle side will not be installed.
Independent boothAccessories: None
*Carpets, etc. are not installed.
- When can the setup take place?
- The scheduled start time for the block booths (20 or more booths) where large decorations, etc. may be set up is 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 12, and for all booths is 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 12, as the stipulated work time to start carrying in the booths.
- Can you introduce me to a decorating or staffing company?
- Yes, details will be provided at the "Exhibitor Briefing / Booth Location Selection Meeting" scheduled for early July, or you can consult with the CEATEC Management Office for prior introductions. We can also introduce various other services such as lodging, box lunches, catering, and courier services.
- Is there a specified vendor for sending (bringing in) exhibition packages?
- There are no restrictions. The secretariat can introduce you to a carrier.
- I would like to hear a more detailed explanation.
- Please contact the CEATEC Management Office by phone or using the inquiry form. A representative will contact you with further details.